Clocktimizer displays the matter names and the client names without the numbers by default. You can easily change this to matter/client names and numbers or just matter/client numbers in the configuration. Below is how to do that. Please note you need Admin rights to change these configuration settings. Ask someone from IT who manages the Clocktimizer updates if you do not have the right permissions.
- Go to Admin;
- Under Install, click on Settings;
- Scroll down to Data formatting and Rounding;
- Next to Matter name display, select Matter number and name (or one of the other display options);
- Scroll down to Client name display, select Client number and name (or one of the other display options);
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click Save;
- The changes are visible in Clocktimizer immediately.