The horizon date determines how far back we bring data into Clocktimizer, more information can be found regarding the horizon date here. Clocktimizer users (with the correct permissions) can also import matters outside of the horizon date. You will need to be an admin in order to import matters outside of the horizon (specifically you need the "Database" permission under Administrator).
How to do this?
- Prepare the matter keys which you would like to import,
- Go to "Admin" in the left menu,
- Click "Database Extract" in the "Data" section,
- Scroll down to the "Single matter import" section,
- Input one matter key that you have prepared, and press "Submit"
- This will immediately kick off the import of that matter, this may take a couple of minutes to complete.
- After a few minutes refresh the page and check the "Import History" the most recent import should be "Type" Matter, and under Success there should be a check mark.
- Once this is confirmed, you can add another matter, start back at Step 5.
It's important to note that this method of importing matters is only temporary. Matters imported using this method will be removed when the full import runs automatically (which is normally during the weekend). If you would like to import matters outside of the horizon permanently, please reach out to your Customer Success Manager to discuss.