Clocktimizer’s product development roadmap
We always strive to create extra value for our customers and to help them achieve their goals. That’s why we love our customers’ feedback and we use it to determine our product development roadmap. This means that if a customer has a business or use case for a functionality that we currently do not offer, we register the idea as a "feature request".
Do you have an idea for a feature you’d like to see in Clocktimizer? - Here’s what to do:
Please send us a short description of the feature/functionality you would like Clocktimizer to integrate with the existing solution. The description should contain the answers to the following questions as well as any other information you think is relevant (image of what the functionality could look like for example):
- What?: What is it? What would you like to be able to do?
- How?: How would that help you?
- Why?: Why is it important? (Is it nice-to-have/important/critical?)
- Who?: Who is going to use it?
Feature requests should be submitted via email sent directly to your Customer Success Manager or to firstname.lastname@example.org
Once we receive this information, we log the feature request into our pipeline to keep track of it and to start the idea validation process. Our tech team will review the request and decide whether to move the idea forward considering several factors, such as:
- Possibility/Capability to build and to integrate with existing Clocktimizer solution (Is it technically doable?)
- Integrity with Clocktimizer’s Business Model (Our priority is to make sure that the existing solution works for all our customers on a daily basis. That’s why we do not prioritize custom-made build);
- Value and impact for all our Customers (The more customers support existing feature requests, the higher the priority to build them);
- Time needed for the development.
If you submit a feature request, we will keep you informed and notify you as soon as we have any updates about its progress. When the feature request is evaluated positively, we will also inform you on what terms it will be released (it can be either integrated with the current solution or function as an add-on to your current bundle).
If you have any questions about this process or about the progress of a feature you requested, you can always contact your Customer Success Manager directly or send an email to email@example.com